Neon!

Neon seems to be very popular lately.  My friend Jennifer gave me some neon gel crayons for Christmas and I just started playing with them. They go on so creamy!  When I first opened them I just colored to see what they looked like, couldn't believe how smooth they were.



Here's a finished card using a very old Club Stamp stamp and the sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink. (Live, Love, Life is the name of the set).  Papers are Neenah white and Club Scrap for the bright ones.  In the top photo the bird stamps are from Hero Arts.

Comments

LOVE!!! I love both the simple graphic stamps AND the bright colors!
KnitterPam said…
Love the Fizz stamps! Woot!
Jennifer said…
You did those Fizz stamps well with neon. Love it! Glad you like them.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Cute layout, but I still can't get behind that shade of green!
Rinda