Stenciled - Online Card Class

 Day one of the Online Card Class, STENCILED, started off pretty easy using some different techniques for inking and masking on stencils.  I didn't get to the lesson on using mists, but hope to do so soon.  This sweet card is done with Picked Raspberry Distress ink and a PaperTrey Ink sentiment stamp embossed on vellum.


This card I was going for a more masculine look, I don't have just the right stencil to try the technique Jennifer McGuire showed, but I did what I could with what I had on hand!  Thinking of you is from PaperTrey Ink.  The little embellishments I found in my stash, they are fairly flat and are called Candi Minis from Craftwork Cards.  I have no idea where they came from!  But the color was perfect and they aren't too bulky so it will work great for some OWH cards!

thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Love what you've done in the Stencil class. Your version of Jennifer's technique is fabulous. And the Sweet card is adorable. So impressed with your progress in the class, you sneaky squirrel.
Fabulous cards, Nancy! I am a stencil ho. Just sayin'. lol.
KnitterPam said…
great cards, Nancy! I'm taking this class too - maybe i'll get to watching the videos this weekend. i hope so!