Cheers!


Here's a fun flip-it card I made for a friend who enjoys his craft beers!  He had a birthday last week and actually celebrated the day with a trip to a brew-pub and actually had a stout with lunch! The close up sort of shows how I added some Glossy Accents to the glass and the foam is some embossing powder.  It's all colored with Stampin' Up markers - either directly to the paper or using the pen ink as watercolor.  A little washi tape, some decorative black enamel stick ons and some stamping finish it off.

 This is a really old stamp that I picked up at a used stamp sale many moons ago - it's made by Stamps in Motion and is dated on the wood block 1996!  Sadly they are out of business now.  Glad I hung onto this one!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Roy says thank you very much for the personalized card. It is certainly worthy of a place on your blog. At the party, his kids were blown away by it.
Maria Ontiveros said…
I love the colors in this card.
Rinda