More Stencil Class Cards

Class is over, but I'm just getting around to making some cards from the stencil pieces I made.  Didn't have a lot of free crafty time the last two weekends, so I'm playing catch-up.

The blue card uses stamps & dies from Papertrey Ink.  The orange one has letters die cut on the Cuttlebug and the birthday stamp is The Stamps of Life Greetings4Birthdays set. Lots of good sentiments for the inside and outside of your card. Then some random sequins and wood veneer pieces to add to it.

thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Fabulous, bright, happy cards! I love stencils too!
Jennifer said…
I give you an A+++++ for your Stencil class. You are such a good student! Toni is right. These are bright happy cards. Love the orangey one.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Wow. These last few posts makes me wish I took that class. I love my stencils and it's just one more place where Club Scrap was waaaay ahead of the curve.
Rinda