Day 3 - watercolor for stampers


Part of day three's lesson was by Jennifer McGuire, and it uses your acrylic blocks in a new way!  I think I need more practice on getting the watercolor & water mixture just right, but I like the effect.  Then for your center image you can use watercolors, markers or dye ink pads to do water-coloring. Also, be sure your acrylic block is super clean!  Yikes, some green got on there, time for some housecleaning!

 I used my Distress Markers, which are under-utilized.  I find that I don't get quite the great results with these as I see other people do. My best results are by coloring the stamp directly and spritzing with water - then they work great!

stamps used: Hello flowers is Stampin' Up (don't know what set as I found the stamp at a stampers flea market, flower pot is Stampendous and hello there is WPlus9

thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Farley said…
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. These are such sweet cards. You are such a good student.