Day 5 - watercoloring stamped images

When I entered the classroom for Day 5 I was blown away by the lesson presented by Swarup Murthy (Sanketi), oh my does this gal have talent or what?  My card looks like blobs of color compared to her masterpieces!  But her videos are very well done and her techniques are very interesting.  I will have to work on these some more, as I really love the look.

I used the poppy from the Stampin' Up set Simply Sketched and my Lowe Cornell watercolors.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

KnitterPam said…
Love this! I need to watch that lesson ASAP. I think Sanketi is so talented. I pin her stuff a lot - when i think i might remotely be able to copy it... :)
Farley said…
Oh Nancy! You nailed this!!! It is just drop-dead-fabulous. Must take some time to try this one.
Darnell said…
OMGoodness, Nancy, you are way too hard on yourself. I think you did a brilliant CASE of Sanketi!! I am behind on the class homework, but I have watched the videos and I agree she is incredible. I'm intimidated to even try it; we'll see if I do when I catch up to that point. I have to say, though, that your card gives me great motivation to try it!!

I've scrolled back to your other homework art and they are all beautiful, as well! You have a real talent for this!! Hugs, Darnell
Jennifer said…
I think yours is gorgeous! She does set the bar high but your have gotten very close. Lovely.
Thanks ggreat blog post