PB & J


Here's the latest sketch from Operation Write Home and some new stamps from The Stamps of Life.  I get the stamps and the dies each month, which makes it super easy to whip up a card.  Well, in therory!  this took me a little time, figuring out the coloring with my limited Copic Markers.  For some reason I was bent on using them!

Then I just used some different printed papers to die cut the labels.  The cardstock and yellow papers are from Simon Says Stamp. 

Stamps:
The Stamps of Life,  pb&j2enjoy

Comments

Jennifer said…
This is an adorable card. You did a great job with your Copics. I guess I'll just do a paper piecing when I get around to this set. I don't have the Copic gene.
MizDenise said…
I love the shades of the bottles - you did a great job, very eye-catching. Thanks for supporting our troops & their loved ones!
Annie S. said…
Cute, cute, cute! I'm a die hard member too but just haven't had time to use this set yet. Definitely pulling it out now! Great inspiration and fantastic card!