Friends With Flair


Last week I was the lucky winner on the Unity Blog's Friends with Flair with this card!  How cool is that?  And they sent the prize out quick like a bunny... it arrived Thursday.  They have some great challenges, and lots of inspiration on their blog and Facebook page.  Thank You Unity!

So I figured I'd use the cool bottle that came in the prize package matched up with the sentiment from Keep Calm have a Beer. I added some wood veneer stars to the bottles to jazz them up a bit.  I'll probably send this card to my Dad ( AKA the Geezer) as some "Happy Mail"!

Comments

Ruby said…
Very cute card.
Rubeena I. said…
Neat!
angie blom said…
oh I love this... I think I need that stamp now.. great card. !
Kris said…
This card is just A+dorable!
Jennifer said…
Love this card. I guess I need that bottle. I have the sentiment. The Geezer is going to love this card.
Crystal said…
Great card for any guy (or gal)!
Miwa said…
What a great and fun card! Congrats on winning FWF last week!
Awesome design. with all the micro brewery around, this is quite a popular theme for both guys and girls!
Sue D said…
Great card--I like the addition of the stars.
Waving My Wand said…
How appropriate. And it's Friday too! Whoop!
Farley said…
This is the perfect summertime guy card. Love the Andy Warhol look of the three colored bottles.
Cynthia said…
Don't you LOVE Unity prizes! Angela is so generous with her fun challenges and prizes. Great CAS design with the image you received.
Scrapper Myra said…
Great. I love Unity. This is graat inspiration.
Dawn Fields said…
Congrats on your win...I loved that card! I also love this card! Angela sure does give the best prizes!
Angeline Choo said…
This stamp is so cool! Perfect for a guy :)
a very fun card - what fast turnaround from them and also you
thanks for sharing

Barb Housner