Watercolor with Dye Inks




I got some new inks and stamps from Catherine Pooler on Monday.  She came out with some new colors of her inks, in more of a pastel vein.  Her inks are amazing, you have to try them!  I love them.  The are beautiful saturated colors that stamp, blend and watercolor beautifully.  Some of my friends will tell you I have too many ink pads, which may or may not be true, but these really are to die  dye for.

For this card I stamped the images in CP Black ink and then squished some ink from the pads onto an acrylic block for my palette.  A craft sheet would work too, but I was too lazy to dig it out.  Then I used a water-brush to watercolor the images.  After if was dry I stamped the sentiment.

Inks: Catherine Pooler
Stamp Sets: Catherine Pooler; Beautiful You & Simply Stated

Comments

KnitterPam said…
This is beautiful, Nancy!