Cherry Blossoms


I don't always get the stamps that coordinate with my monthly scrapbooking kit from Club Scrap, but last month's Cherry Blossom kit was so pretty I picked up one of the sets of stamps to make cards with.  

This is a diorama card, pretty easy to make and folds nice and flat for mailing, but that inside part really helps it stand up on it's own.  You can find plenty of tutorials online by googling Diorama Cards!  

I stamped the blossoms with archival ink and then water-colored them, adding some dark pink Spectrum Noir Sparkle to the centers.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Karen Wyngaard said…
Just lovely, Nancy!
Wendy Bellino said…
Beautiful cards Nancy! I'm definitely going to try the diorama card technique. The tone on tone stamping makes such a pretty background. Thanks for sharing!
Lisa D said…
How beautiful, Nancy! What a great inside fold!