Watercolor Cards


I belong to an online forum called Stamp Nation - this summer we had four Masterclasses.  Some of the lessons weren't new to me, but it's always good to see how others do things I think.  It also gives me reason to practice some techniques.

Watercoloring is hard for me.  For these cards I used Zig Clear Color Brush Pens.  The Grateful card started with a wash background, this I think I've mastered, LOL.  Then I did some blending for the leaf and die cut it to add to the card.  The Miss You card was more blending which I will continue to work on.  

Sentiments: Catherine Pooler Designs
Leaf: Stampin' Up
Floral: Concord and 9th.

Comments

Unknown said…
Very nice Nancy! I think Winnie would like them too.
Jen said…
I adore that leaf! Great to see all your beautiful cards in one place.