Scrapbooking


While card making is my favorite crafty activity, I do enjoy scrap-booking too!  Club Scrap  is perfect for me.  Each month I get my kit that makes 8 pages (4 double layouts) with the easy, clever directions they provide.  Sometimes I go right ahead and do the ALSB (assembly line scrap-booking) and have my pages ready to slap photos onto, add some embellishment and journaling and voila, done!  Other times I'll use the papers and goodies to come up with my own layouts.  Above is a photo of my completed pages.

When I saw the directions for this month's Shibori kit I though immediately of the photos from my birthday hike and picnic at Kings Canyon last fall, especially with the "What a Lovely Day" cut-apart to embellish with!

If you like scrap-booking you might want to check them out!

Comments