Embossed Resist


 Embossed resist has been around a long time- heck I've been stamping a long time.  But with new stamps, stencils and tools on the market there are lots of new ways to spice it up.

Heather Hoffman  taught this class.  I made one whimsical card and one a bit more traditional.

The card above features a background from Taylored Expressions embossed. Then I used the Pinkfresh Studios Cosmos Bunch stencil set to do the flowers.  Then the hello is another Pinkfresh stencil die cut.  All the inks are Catherine Pooler, these are by far my go-to inks.  


This card starts with a Catherine Pooler background stamp (Love Note) and then I stenciled over the top with Taylored Expressions  Floral Flurry stencil set.  The HELLO is a hot foiled sentiment (The Stamp Market).  Some Taylored Expression gold drip drops to tie in with the gold sentiment. 
Again, the inks are all Catherine Pooler. 



Comments

Cindy Beach said…
Both cards are beautiful!