Gelli Print Fun

 today we have a couple cards resulting from using Distress Oxides on a Gel Print plate.   I knew I wanted to have yellow as my primary color to use with flower stamps.  I used Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick.

Thisfirst  card is from the first pull off the gel plate -then I used a Pinkfresh Studio hot foil plate with gold foil to get the floral image on there. And a sentiment from Spellbinders using the hot foil again.



The second card is made by cleaning off the brayer between colors on the gel plate onto another piece of cardstock.  Pinkfresh floral stamp and Simon Says Stamp greeting.

These are part of the newest Online Card Classes Spring Card Camp 2022.





Comments

Karen Wyngaard said…
These cards are lovely! I've never tried the Distress Oxides on the gel plate before - you've inspired me...
nancy y said…
thanks Karen! I'm sure I'll see something great from you!